SUT Advice - Which Ones Are The Best?

I am currently in research mode.  I want to add a SUT to my set-up but I am finding that there is not a lot of information from my local audio shop resources.  It seems that SUTs are outliers in the high end audio world.  
That said, I have read several articles in magazines and the web touting their merits.
Of all the brands out there I am most familiar with Bob's Devices.  Art Dudley wrote many good things about his experiences with Bob's SUTs, and I happen to trust Art (God rest his soul), but I'm wondering if there are others I should consider as well.  Please post your recommendations if you have experience with any SUTs, regardless of brand.
As for my set-up, I have a SME 20/2 turntable, Tri-Planer tone arm, Lyra Kleos cartridge, and KTE LCR Mk5 Phono preamp.  I do not know if I will always use a Kleos cartridge but I do think I will always buy low output MC carts.  I hope to buy something that will work with low output MCs but have some adjustability just in case.
I'd love to hear your recommendations.
Thanks!
Peter
128x128snackeyp
May be a stupid question but if you have a phone stage which pro ides 65db and has multiple options for loading ohms as well as settings for both MC and MM why would you need a SUT? I have Manley Chinook phono pre amp and am curious?

Thank you
w that much gain you do not  unless you like the sound of miles of wire…only slight hyperbole in trade for what is likely a FET input.

one popular trade is a lower gain all tube combined w SUT.
I only have limited experience with SUT's, auditioned an Ortofon SUT once but unfortunately, there was a gain mismatch with my then AT33 PTGii cart so I wasn't convinced that adding one would be an advantage. Then, a very experienced audio buddy of mine told me about http://www.acoustic-dimension.com/silk-audio/silk-audio-supermalloy-mc-220A-step-up-transformer--pag...

Made in Thailand, the few reviews I chanced across online were encouraging, pricing also made it attractive. Bought it blind and based only on that one recommendation and it turned out to be a great addition to my analog chain. I've compared the Silk SUT with the MC section of my phono pre (which uses permalloy transformers) many times and hands down using a SUT into the MM stage of phono smokes it every single time.

I currently run the Bob’s Devices 1:20/1:40 with the Denon 103R and a Hana Mono SL; an Icon Audio 1:10 with the Hana ML; and the Miyajima ETR Mono with Zero’s and Infinity. The Miyajima does have a switch to select impedence in addition to primarily and secondary coil taps. Between the three I would call Bobs Devices the most transparent, the Icon Audio the most lush, and the Miyajima the most compete. If the Miyajima Stereo fits, that’s where I would go. 
I recently picked up a SUT from Ned Clayton for my Denon 103R. Cinemag 3440AH transformers with four winding ratios - 1:9, 1:12, 1:18 and 1:36. Quality product and was reasonable at under $400. He has an eBay store where you can browse what is for sale or email him directly.