Surprised at this Chinese powered speakers for peanuts...

I came across Edifier R-1700BT speakers on the Amazon and it changed my opinion on mass produced Chinese computer speakers. It is bi-amped and has enough of transparent highs and clear mid to satisfy even many of the members here I bet. 

It costs $150 shipped. It has engaging lively presentation - quality of amp is good as well as the woofers and tweeters.

If you need computer speakers, TV speakers (optical input supported), or giveing a system to your kids, you can audition these and send them back if you don't like them for free from a seller on eBay - the first listing when search for them.

I am totally blown away with these - as enjoyable as well regarded Audio engine computer speakers in my opinion. I mate them with Chromecast Audio ($15) and I have a complete wifi system for peanuts, and sitting there wondering why I have spent all that money and effort on hifi gears...No affiliation - just want to share my find.

gongli3
Hi!
thanks for sharing this information. Sorry to bother you but I couldn’t find the optical input. 
Copying a technology and developing a nice product is peanuts to what England did to China and the number of Chinese people killed under McArthur direction.
I’m just saying!
dan

I agree with you. My girlfriend uses a pair for her tv. I think they sound great, especially for the money. 
The Edifiers are good. There is a Seattle company run by a couple former engineers that is making a jaw dropping set at a similar price range on Amazon. Search for Vanatoo. Transparent One were the set I heard at RMAF. They floored me with how amazing they are. Check them out if you can. They are a marvel, seriously.
We are speaking about Audio. Not bashing ,the . U.K and US.
by a country mile the  Chinese has ,and continues to steal $$$ Billions in 
patented properties ,for the last 30 years, as well as  devalue their currency ,
Still going unchecked . Their Slave labor and human rights abuse  and mainly Government owned  companies. China is the worst example of piracy by far in the World. you can get many good buys. Myself  choose not to be part of it          i would rather pay a bit extra for a better ,more ethical product. 
DavidAntonio,

Sorry for my mix up-the optical input is on the more economical model R1280DB - they are not bi-amped by the way, so less highs, but they too sound decent - Amazon choice speakers.