Supratek Owners Thread

Greetings All - 
It appears that the 26-million-plus view, multi-decade "Preamp Deal of the Century" Supratek thread has been removed. I'm not sure why, but suppose there must be a reasonable explanation.
In any case, on that thread I recently asked whether there might be interest in a "Supratek owners thread" and received some interest. 
The purpose of this thread is for Supratek owners to share the details of their system, ask questions, share information about any tube-rolling they have done, and so forth.
I'll kick us off here with a few details about my system -
ancient Linn LP12 with Ittok arm, Dynavector 17D3 cartridge into Cortese LCR phono stage
Power amp is a fully serviced Innersound Electrostatic amplifier
Quad ESL63 speakers (not USA monitors) or JBL 4430 studio monitors
Digital sources are immature and evolving - ancient Fostex CR300 cd player/burner
DacMagic 100 DAC
Nordost Blue Heaven 75ohm interconnect
Due to the fairly long lengths of speaker wire required in the new listening room, speaker wire is Belden 12 gauge wire designed for low-voltage outdoor lighting systems. 
Next steps - dedicated circuit, new power cords, new interconnects, new wires.
128x128markusthenaimnut
I got the same response from Mick. If you look at the reviews from roughly 15 years ago, there’s one that compared the two and found the Cabernet, or whatever it was called then, to be significantly more of the same. So I wonder what’s changed, and if Mick’s answer is a way of saying the differences have considerably narrowed over years.
Thanks jslateiv.
Well, there was a lot that I didn't understand about the Supratek models. And, some of the things I thought I knew were wrong. Like the fact that all Cortese models have a phono stage. In any event, you answered my questions very well. Very much appreciated.
Post removed 
Tubes,.. all the way.  Only SS component currently in is the hybrid PSA-BHK Pre, soon to be replaced with the new Grange beast that Mick is looking to put back 'on-line'.    Will have a  DHT and 6sn7 circuit that can be flipped between along with the LCR phono.  He briefly mentions it in his latest blog post.  Due ~April/May,..  Amp wise I switch between a Decware SE84UFO 25th Anniv.  and Gerus 300B.   Never personally cared for the sound of SS or PP tube circuits.