Supratek..Cabernet 6SN7 or Cabernet DHT

Hey all, I’m trying to decide between the two LS. I’ll be using the First watt SET-3 as my power amp. VPI prime with Lyra Delos cart. I
listen to a lot of classic rock, classical and some jazz. Any suggestions?
ruff2001
As you know, there’s no cure for that, but there is plenty of support here :)
I’ll be very interested to hear your thoughts!  I’ve been emailing with Mick, and am on the fence about ordering the same pre, especially with his ‘special’. Just weathering the $ storm first. 
Hey Jaymark, yep we all have it here, I've bought my last speaker several times, same for my amp, pre amp, cables etc. You know the drill, we're never going to stop chasing the rabbit. I was going to order the 6SN7, but after emailing Mick a few times, I decided to go with the one that you ordered, DHT/6SN7, best of both worlds. It's been 5 weeks now,  about three more weeks to go and I'm biting my nails in anticipation.
I ordered a DHT/6SN7 preamp from Mick on 2/28.  Was told lead times were blowing up and it would be 2 - 3 months.  I emailed Mick last week asking if he was still on schedule and he confirmed he was - being isolated has helped him get more done.  So hopefully I will be receiving mine soon.  Will keep everyone posted.
Has anyone received their DHT/6SN7? Emailed Mick about two weeks ago and he confirmed he was still on schedule which  means by the end of May for my unit (hopefully)!