Supratek..Cabernet 6SN7 or Cabernet DHT

Hey all, I’m trying to decide between the two LS. I’ll be using the First watt SET-3 as my power amp. VPI prime with Lyra Delos cart. I
listen to a lot of classic rock, classical and some jazz. Any suggestions?
ruff2001
He responded to one of my emails and answered some questions I had. He said that it should be 3-4 weeks. I emailed him this morning to ask him about the payment process, I'm waiting for a reply.
Should be a down payment and then balance when it's packed for shipping.  Both via Paypal.  With that short of lead time now he must have all the chassis and cases back in stock and more caught up than he was.  
As soon as he sends his Paypal info, I'll get the ball rolling. I'll keep you posted. Best regards, Ian
Looking forward to your impressions of the pre, I am traveling the same kind of road, was lucky to catch a private sell of a Belles SA-30 Class A amp, hopefully get it next week, plan is to buy a Supratek Cabernet to go with it, Nick says the amps should be perfect for each other, I have looked at a lot of power amps the last two years, but mostly been thinking about class A, nearly bought the Luxman L590Aii intergraded amp, but was afraid I would miss tubes in the pre section too much..... Tubes..They can be annoying to maintain.... But the sound they make, makes it worth it.