Supporting Amp/Preamp for Klipsch KLF 20's ?

Greetings to everyone and Merry Christmas.

1st, I am a neophyte and know nothing about audio equipment. However, I love to listen to clean, crisp sounding music at volumes that are a little louder than the average person more likely than not enjoys. That said, I have been through 3 receivers (blown) by driving a very nice pair of Klipsch KLF 20's that I absolutely love. I've read some of the forum discussions regarding 'crossovers' and different types of amplifiers, and I don't understand most of it.

I would like to know how I optimize sound for the speakers with supporting equipment. I am a pretty good online investigator, but I'm not even sure what to investigate. I've also seen options ranging from $5000 and up; I'm priced out of this category for my solution. In other words, what's my 'best bang for the buck' set up for my Klipsch KLF 20's that sit in a room that is 15' by 40'?

Thank you in advance for all of your expertise and help.

Robert
rzdc
Bill,

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond. I shall follow your advice,....., my well deserved Christmas present to me.

Merry Christmas,

Robert
Robert, I will 2nd Bill’s recommendation. I own the NAD 326BEE (little brother to the 375) and think it a very good integrated.  Enjoy!
Robert, if I'm nor mistaken those are 100dB speakers. it means you don't need a lot of power to drive them loud even though you have a very large room. If you like "clean, crisp sounding music" you should try a tube amp with your speakers.

Greetings again everyone,...., and Merry Christmas again,...., it's been almost exactly one year since I made this original post.

Such as life, I have not been able to replace my torched amps yet,...., but I am revisiting this topic with current vigor. I want to hear some music over the holiday season. 

I have the option to purchase either NAD C275/C326/or 356//BEE models. Zoya previously mentioned 'tube amp' which has sparked my interest.

Could someone give me the overview of 'tube' vs 'integrated amp' as it relates to "clean crisp sounding music"? Also, what tube amp would be appropriate to drive the KLF 20's?

Thank you in advance,

Robert

Robert, Based on your indicated NAD model options it appears that your budget may have been reduced. No problem there as your speakers are very efficient. I would think the NAD 356BEE to be a good choice, providing a little more power than the 326BEE ( I own this model) for your quite large room and loudness preference.

I do know that many like to drive Klipsch speakers with tube electronics however in your case you seem to like the sound you were getting from your Klipsch models (which i am not familiar with) using SS receivers and the NAD integrated should represent an improvement. I am not sure that a tube integrated is the best choice for an 'audio novice' with your budget. One tube integrated that comes to mind is the Rogue Audio Cronus Magnum which can be had used for $1300-$1500. It is rated at 90wpc, is US made by a good company, and highly regarded in it's price class.