Sumiko Fluxbuster: How do I use this crazy thing?

I recently acquired a Sumiko Fluxbuster from Joe DePhillips of Discovery Cable. Unfortunately, he could not find the instructions, and I am not certain I am using it correctly. For one thing, the cycle seems to be ridiculously fast (less than a second). Does anyone have experience with this device or, hope against hope, an owner's manual that could be scanned and e-mailed?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Neil
128x128strat1117

Showing 2 responses by strat1117

Thanks for your responses. I will pay attention to whether or not I am returning to the middle too quickly, although I do think I was holding it down. Is the length of the cycle always the same, or is it somehow dependent upon how magnetized the cartridge has become?

NSC
Terry --

I would be very curious to know what you find. BTW, mine now seems to be operating normally. I wonder if it was just that it had not been used in several years (according to the seller). We may never know for sure, because Sumiko has ignored both the e-mail and the telephone message I left over two weeks ago. They appear not to be interested in providing customer service for this out of production item.

Thanks,

Neil