Suggestions needed. Speaker audition...Dallas?

Have finally decided to upgrade my speakers and need suggestions.
System:
Denon 2802
Bryston 3b (powering mains)
Arcam cd
Velodyn Subwoofer
Polk Monitor 5's

Tried some Paradigm SR 20's and was less than impressed. Much of the music just seemed lost. At equal levels a/b'ed with the Polks there was just so much missing. Vocals were nice but much of the music was so far in the background.
A lot of reading here and elsewhere has led me to Dynaudio Contour SE, Totem Hawk or Arrow, and Tyler Taylo Reference or Linbrook Signatures(no where to audition). An upcoming trip to Dallas will allow me a chance to audition the Dyn's and the Totem at Krystal Clear Audio. I am hoping for suggestions of other speakers and stores in the area.
Looking for accuracy, soundstage, depth, pace while maintaining the feel of the music.
Thanks
Steve
scoly1
Audio Concepts. See:

http://www.audioconceptsonline.com/productsspeakers.htm
There are a few.

John Fort Audio. He is probably the nicest and most knowledgeable guy in D/FW. He carries Vandersteen, Gallo and some horns.

High End Audio. Vu is a nice guy but, don't expect any kind of discount. B&W and Martin Logan.

Audio Concepts. They carry Proac, Wilson, Paradigm, Linn and Rega. Get ready for the stuck up/snooty audio dealer experience. Although there is one sales person there that is down to earth. Sorry I can't remember his name.

Crystal Clear. Don is ok but, just know that what he carries is the best and everything else doesn't compare.
If you go to Audio Concepts, ask for Gary Sarles. I have dealt with him for years. He is about as down to earth as they come. And he is honest.
Thanks for the help. Looks like I have a playday planned.
Really do appreciate the suggestions.
Steve

PS: Posted similar question after my computer crashed and I thought I hadn't submitted. Hope the moderators catch it.