Suggestions for a good I2s cable $300-$400 range?

I need an I2s cable to go between my Dinafrips Hermes and Venus II DAC. Some cables I am looking at are:

DH Labs Silversonic 2.1

Purist Audio Design Diamond

Magic HDMI from Harmonic Technology.

I have also heard of the Tubulus Agrentus I2s, but it seems a bit pricey to me @ $539. Is it worth it?

Has anyone used any of these or can make another recommendation in my range? I want to stay away from anything that is on the bright side soundwise, but detailed is preferred.

128x128fthompson251

Since they are both Denafrips you should be able to use any HDMI or RJ45 (ethernet) cable that hasn’t been altered because the connections will be the same.

Even a cheapo you use with your DVD player.

It only becomes an I2s cable when the wires have been swapped around.

A high end I2S cable won't make a difference in sound output, but make you feel better.

A "high end" I2S cable won't make a difference in sound output, but make you feel better.

@sfseay sfseay  and I guess you feel impelled to give this advice no matter what? does that make you feel better as well?

Have used several HDMI between my Iris and Terminator.  There is a difference.

Using an AQ Thunder 48K now.  Had an AQ Coffee and a Sommer cable.  The Sommer was better and much less expensive.

I have a Denafrips Gaia and Terminator Plus. I decided to order the Tubulus Argentus cable, but while I was waiting for it, I bought a $12 HDMI cable from Amazon to try out. Switching from AES3 or SPDIF to i2s connection was a pretty significant improvement. I found the improvement from the cheap HDMI cable to the Tubulus Argentus to be much more subtle. Yes, there was a minor improvement, but not a lot. 

I saw a Youtube review today for Ricable I2S.

An Italian company.

Might try one.

Thompson 251:

I have a Denafrips Venus II 12th , & a Hermes on the way, How has your experience been with the Tubulus Argentus been like in your system? 

I ended up replacing my Blue Jeans I2S and Audience AU24SX AES/EBU cable with a Tubulus Argentus I2S.

Damn good move. Highly recommended.

Use it between my DDC and Dac; a modded Audio GD DI20-HE and a modded Gustard A22.

Jayto:

Is your terminator analog out connected to a preamplifier, or an integrated amplifier?