Suggestions for a dedicated rock system

Setting up another system in a spare room just for classic rock. The source will be an Aurender N 10. Budget for the rest of the system approximately 12k and it can be new or used .The room is 12x20 and I have to keep the speakers on the long wall ( they can only be 2.5-3ft from the back wall). Thank you
goldenear1948
If you want to go the vintage route, look for a pair of OHM L, H, C2, or CAM monitors.

Any of these might be had for <$1000, essentially teh same price as when new 40 years ago, but refurbished with new drivers and parts. Check with John Strohbeen at www.ohmspeakers.com.

Or any of the OHM Walsh models are different but great for rock also.

I used to sell the OHMs along with similar JBL, Infinity and others many years back and always thought the OHM sound to be much better, modeled largely on teh sound of the classic old large Advents.
The new Klipsch Forte III with a Pass Int-60, Maybe a Hsu 15 sub and OCC copper harness! Damn, where’s my beer?

My "Rock" System would be Vandersteen 2Ce Signatures, with a Bryston BP26 w/Dedicated Power Supply and a Bryston 3B3 Power Amplifier.

OR

Klipsch Cornwall III (VERY EFFICIENT) -- Goes VERY LOUDLY with very little amplifier power, and I can get away with a 100-150 Watt Per Channel Power Amplifier (may not even need that much). Want to REALLY bring the house down?? Add a sub or two (I would go with 2 HSU ULS-15 MkII’s).

Otherwise, amplification would be NAD C-165BEE Preamplifier with a C-275BEE Power Amplifier (150 Watts Per Channel @ 8 Ohms).

This system would play VERY LOUDLY even in a VERY LARGE room.

Rock On!!!!  Time To Party!!!!

--Charles--