Suggestion on XLR Cables

I’m looking for a suggestion on reasonably price high-end XLR cables. By reasonable I mean <=$1k. I prefer pre-owned cables because I hate paying retail, especially for cables.

The rest of the system is

PS Audio DMP Transport
PS Audio DSD Dac
NAT Audio Magnetic Preamp
PS Audio BHK Stereo Amp
Wilson Audio Duettes
Synergistic Powercell 10 UEF Conditioner
Acoustic Revive RTP-2 Power Distributor
(2) Acoustic Revive R-777
3 Furutech Flux 50 Power Filters
Various Furutech Power Cables
Dueland XLR interconnects
Acoustic Revive Speaker Cable

Most of what I listen to is Jazz, Vocalists (Diana Krall, Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald) or Pop/Rock (Eagles, James Taylor). Occasionally classical but then mostly solo piano.

Thanks in advance.

ihmeyers
High Fidelity Reveal XLR
magnetic have beat out all I have tried. They are $1k. Their RCA IC’s for $700 are just as good. 
My recommendation in your budget would be HiDiamond 2 XLR’s. Very open and musical sounding, very good bass. Punches well above it’s weight, besting some cables at twice the price. Well constructed and reliable.
Shadorne & pbnaudio +1 on Canare Star Quad L-4E6S,  unbeatable for the $

As you pointed out Blue Jeans is one source, also Cable Solutions

https://cs1.net/products/canare/L-4E6S_balanced_audio.htm
The High Fidelity Cables Reveal XLR is worth a trial! It worked so well that it eliminated my Absolute Sound class A rated preamp. The Reveal XLR cable goes from my DS DAC to PS Audio M700 mono blocks. 
I thought that XLR cables, since they were originally designed for runs much, much longer than usually found in home stereo systems, were the least quality dependent of all the ICs.

That being said, I recently upgraded from Belden/Neutric generics to Zu Missions because I could get them for a fraction of the original list. I haven't done a side-by-side yet. The Zu's take 400 hrs to break in. ;^)
I will say that I was not blown away when I made the switch.