Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
@richmon That Hankdogs album is bliss. Fell in love with it the first time I heard it some 20 years ago. That's a band I wish had stayed together.
@jjss49 Good rec on the Carmichael album. Listening to and enjoying it now!
@jw944ts.    Been listening to that live Sting album for almost 30 years now. It hasn't aged well, though it still has some shining parts in it.
Bodeans are great live!

Here's an obscure one when you want to chill out in a dark room with a scotch or a glass of wine...David Sylvian - Secrets of the Beehive
Alfa Mist - Antifon
Really seductive, groove oriented modern melodic jazz. Found the LP on a UK site but it's also on streaming sites and CD. Also great youtube studio videos
Not very obscure.......

the Humble Pie - live at Fillmore 4-5 cd set from Japan from several years ago. 
  Has all 3 shows, unedited, and is amazing, makes the regular US version sound terrible, cut up, censored, etc,

This ultimate edition is simply stunning, sound, performance, extras, etc. 

gets 2-3 X monthly play, sometimes more.

The Pat Travers Japan Mini LP releases, the sound quality and packaging is perfect.