Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
@bdp24 

Thank you. I just listened to some NRBQ & Notorious Cherry Bombs on YouTube. What a hoot & good playing. I really enjoyed the NCB's song "Its Hard To Kiss The Lips (at Night That Chew Your Ass Out All Day Long)" I absolutely Love bands that don't take themselves overly serious. This is a characteristic I believe I see in both bands. And its generally good musicians  who have that quality. After playing in local bands for a long portion of my life, I know its very hard for most local musicians to entertain a crowd
Im sure a genre not yet represented in the myriad of posts, but one that has definitely impacted my 35 year “closed for new material” playlist. 
Genre - Symphonic Metal
Band - Nightwish (lead by the incredible lead singer Floor Jansen)
Album - Storytime (live at Waccen music festival 2013)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JYjIlHWBAVo

Glad to be of help @artemus_5 ! You make a couple of great points, including the matter of a band being entertaining. NRBQ's albums contain a fair amount of humor, but live is a whole 'nother matter. They are by far the most fun band I've seen live, at least during their heyday (guitarist Al Anderson has retired from performing, focusing on songwriting in Nashville. Drummer Tom Ardolino passed away at a fairly young age. And bassist Joey Spampinato is in treatment for advanced cancer.).

The lone remaining member is NRBQ founder/songwriter/singer/keyboardist (piano and clavichord) Terry Adams, a very "physical" player, who alternates between playing in a pounding Jerry Lee Lewis-style to throwing in Jazz scales and themes. Brilliant! The new NRBQ line-up has an album available, which I haven't yet heard.

Rodney Crowell of The Notorious Cherry Bombs is very well known amongst fans of Americana (he was Emmylou Harris' Hot Band leader/rhythm guitarist/harmony vocalist/songwriter, then started his solo career, married Rosanne Cash, divorced, then started the second half of his career), but his The Houston Kid album needs to be better known. It is imo amongst the very best albums ever made, one of my All-Time Top 10. If you haven't heard it, rectify that situation!

Not exactly "obscure" but definitely stand alone. 
   Roxy Music / Roxy Music
   Al Green / The Belle Album
   Chicago / Chicago Transit Authority