Suggest one obsure album we all should hear

I love when I discover an album that's new to me, and great.Please share one so we can all broaden our musical horizons.

Mine is:
Wishbone Ash  'Argus'
128x1281111art
The first 10 songs on Let's Active's 1986's "Big Plans For Everybody" is pretty much can't miss.
Mercury Rev - See You on the Other Side Fantastic 90s psychedelic indie rock record, produced by one of the members of the Flaming Lips. Incredible record and a great recording, especially on vinyl.

June - I Am Beautiful If you like Throwing Muses or Pixies, this is a 4AD band from the 90s that never caught on. Great record, also a great pressing if you can find it on vinyl.

Prick - Prick
Produced by Trent Reznor, one of his music heroes from the Cleveland industrial scene.

Mike Moreno, Between the Lines

Eyolf Dale, Return to Mind

Both great modern jazz recordings, great performers, and both stunning, and tonality beautiful studio captures of evocative and nuanced interactions of these great musicians.

Neutral Milk Hotel, The Airplane over the Sea

Slint, Spiderland (if you like the Pixies or Nirvana in particular, you'll definitely like these guys)

Meth Teeth, Everything Went Wrong (Oregon, indie music, yes, that's the name of the band and yes, that's the name of the album)

for those into heavier music, check out Thou, sludge rockers from Baton Rouge, either Summit or Heathen is probably their best, for an intro, check out Rhea Sylvia, their tribute EP to Alice in Chains

also, for fans of harder music, check out Steel Nation (Pennsylvania hard core band), The Harder They Fall

if you're into something really odd but interesting (odder than Meth Teeth musically), check out Gar Gar, a band from Louisiana now in Oregon