sudont

Hey!
I built myself one of those FleXy Table racks, a DIY project, but now I'd like to have decent rack. Thing is, I've been searching the web, and not coming up with much, and what little I've found I can't make head or tail of. All I can do is say to myself, "Well, that looks to be solid", or "Boy, that looks flimsy".
That's a long way of saying: Who makes affordable, quality racks? I need a four shelf rack, where the top shelf would be for the turntable. I have a large, heavy amp, which I'd like to have on the bottom shelf. I like wood, but am open-minded about frame materials. Who should I look at, in terms of manufacturers, or distributers? I'd like to keep it in the sub-$1500 range.
Some of the ones I've seen and liked are: Adona Imigi Nemesis, Steve Binn, Noblesse Guizi, and Timbernation. Who am I missing? What should I look for? Any advice you might have will be appreciated!
128x128sudont

Showing 1 response by zd542

Give The Cable Company a call. I'm not sure if they still make them, but the racks made by Michael Green are really good, and not too expensive. Maybe you can get something on close out. Same thing with Polycrystal.
More to discover