Subwoofers.....Leave On/Off?

I run dual Sunfire Sub Juniors in one of my A/V system and really like what they bring to the game.
They are connected to independent power strips, which I use to turn them on/off since they lack the
auto on/off feature most subs now have. Both subs emit a sizable thump when I power them up/down,
making me wonder if I'm doing more harm than good by not leaving them on full-time.

My monthly power bill reflects the amount of equipment I have plugged in throughout my home, so I'm
trying to lighten the load, so to speak.
discnik
I two have sunfire hrs12 s ,they are into my furman ,I manually turn them off then flip my power off. They are class d subs and i have found they are at there best when warmed up .I have two  15 "velodynes on my ht room , also do the same there .
cheers 

The Sunfire True Sub Super Junior does have an auto on/off feature. It is either on or in stand by mode. This is the same for the vast majority of powered subwoofers. Typical power consumption in stand by mode cost approximately $1 per year. I agree to try and save on power usage, but for that little amount, as the old saying goes, it’s like "peeing in the ocean".

I have gone as far as to unplug subs that I didn't use daily. Maybe a power strip switch will work too? :)
I have two fathom subs that are always left on as is the rest of my system (except TV) which has 12 channels of 200watts class A/B each. Never had a problem yet. Power consumption is small change really
Thanks for all responses.....my HVAC thermostat was the culprit in high power bills. My dual Sunfire subs are suing me for libel.