Subwoofer Suggestion

Hi guys I need your suggestion regarding subwoofers. My system is composed of Focal Kanta 3, Kanta center, 706BK it would be used 50/50 for music and HT. My room size would be 13m by 4m by 3(Length,width,height). Would it be better to go for dual pb1000/sb1000 or single sb3000 or single pb2000 or single PSA S1500?
kulo
ieales,

" A decent sub, properly implemented, increases realism beyond all proportion to the frequency response." I couldn't agree more. So many conversations regarding subwoofers seem to focus on bass. My experience is that properly implemented subwoofers improve everything across the audio spectrum and when done correctly you can't tell the subwoofer is on. Well, you can't tell it's doing anything, until you turn it off.
it would be a great mistake to not check out the SVS Sb 3000 sub it has the most latest technologies
it is the little brother of the great ultra 16
at $1000 beats anything at $2K 
great app for adjusting your room 18 hz
and a dual voice coil ,meaning nice tunefull bass even at lower volumes 
and a 45 day audition, and they pay shipping very compact  and a 5 yr warranty won sub of the year in 2019
@audioman58 

Yeah I'm thinking of the Sb3000 the only problem I see there is that it wont have enough output for the room. Also there's no 45 day audition here in Philippines. If ever I'm gonna go the single sub though it would be either that or the PSA V1500.
Kilo how big is your room ,
land this sub puts out thunderous bass don’t think it can’t fill your room my room is 30 ftlong  by 16 wide 8 ft ceilings  I sit in the front seats are 12 ft away and I get plenty of bass and never coming close to using it’s output maybe 60% at most.
if you have the extra $$ the SVS ultra 16 Is Great  I was thinking in the future to add a second sub to bring more balance thevalways recommend 2 subs for all room s have nulls .the app for iPad 
droid is excellent  plenty is power 
@audioman58 
My room is 4m long by 14m wide with 3m ceilings. Well if the bass would really take a hit I could return the devialet200 in exchange for the ps audio m700. That would free up a lot of budget for the subs.