Subwoofer for classical music listener

This is my second post on the subject of subwoofers.
My first post wasn't specific enough.
I listen to classical music 90% of the time.
Are there any classical music listeners out there who have subwoofers?
if there are, could you let me know what you have?
i don't imagine I would need quite as powerful or expensive a sub as those who mainly listen to other types of music, but I may be wrong.

128x128rvpiano

Gallo TR3 is 799$ new, used ones don’t show up on here(a good thing). One sub is all that’s needed to play the odd organ piece and relieve mains from
burdens below say 80Hz which brings more clarity which is always needed .
I’ve heard Vandy subs but IMO Gallo beats them.
If your Oppo is less than a 105 a Cambridge CXC transport(449$) might do more for system than sub .
Might do more if it is a 105 .

Some say two subs evens out bass in room. I've found one is enough IF you get the placement right .
Post removed 
The B&W DB1 is a really great sub..... dual 12" drivers, easy to integrate and built like a rock.  Good aesthetics too.  They have an updated version coming out this summer with several changes to the amps and driver material, but also giving the user ability to adjust the parameters via an ios app.  I listen to all types of music, including lots of classical skewed heavily towards piano, and I get the most enjoyment from my sub specifically on classical.  I'm sure there are many other good choices in subs but I can't imagine one meaningfully better than the DB1. 
"Does anyone have an opinion of the REL S/2 sub?"

rvpiano- My experience with REL  is the with the B series. One of the last series "made in GreatBritain"

Having heard a number of systems with the S series, I can say they sound great.

A better value may be the Rhythmic or SVS made in USA. I would check those websites for closeouts/demo.

This might be a good buy if your willing to take some risk.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/subwoofers-rel-acoustics-b1-brittania-12-powered-subwoofer-in-cher...

A "REAL" Brit made REL. The current stuff is equally way nice if not better(wireless capability) This  B1 will either be trouble free for at least a few more years or it could fail without warning? 

The "budget" 8" REL's are always listed here and the other sites for good deals.
You may want to check those out. A pair possibly could be had for the cost of a single 12". IMO, it would sound possibly better than a single 12"