sub wiring question

i just bought 2 SPL Velodyne sub ,im using them for 2 chanel music , the sub has SPEAKER LEVEL INPUT and RCA LEVEL INPUT , im using A308 cr musicalfidelity power amp , my amp has rca output , so my question is which way should i connect between SPEAKER INPUT or RCA INPUT , could you guys tell me which way the best for my sub , and without
affecting the performance of the amplifier ,Any help would be amazing.
duypham
i have readed the SMS1 manual last night and i thoght it is hard to use but i try to read more and more , im using bookshelf apair Jm lab micro be , im happy with the sound but after i have readed the REL manual , they say it is better to use with SPEAKER INPUT , but mine are VOLODYNE , so any different between VOLODYNE sub and REL sub? the VOLODYNE manual does not recommend which input is better , so please advise which way the best without affecting the performance of the amplifier
Duypham,

The SMS is tricky to use - no doubt about that. Once you figure it out, it's great.

REL uses a very different approach than Velodyne. The whole "speaker level input" idea is closely associated with REL. I don't like this approach, but many others prefer it. I can give you many reasons why my preferred approach is "better", but in the end everyone must choose the approach that produces sound they like.

Chocolate ice cream or vanilla?

Marty
Post removed 
can you tell me what exactly SMS1 do ? i try to read SMS1 manual over and over again, does it really improve the sound quality?