Sub matching...REL with Klipsh

Hello everyone. I have a problem that REL isn't answering very well. I have a pair of Klipsh rp600m. I want a sub(s). I will be going with REL.  I have recieved two different recommendations for my speakers. On one occasion I was recommended t5i and on another platform...they recommended the t7i. Does anyone have any experience with either? I dont have an understanding on how low the klipsh rp600m go and I dont yet have an understanding of audio terms. My room is appx 168 sq ft. I will be running these on the iotavx sa3 pa3 combo(monoblock). There's is no "adjustment" option to run speakers low. Full range only. Thank you for your guys time. :)
tmac1700
The REL T7i should be a great match for a room your size. They should run pretty flat to around 30hz in that space. Your speakers are quite efficient, but the T7i should have enough gain to match them. Your speakers by themselves should be able to reach down to around 50hz if positioned properly in that room. 
I respect RELs honesty with your speakers. Shows they are not just wheeling and dealing. 
I do remember watching a video about that upgrade to the rp600ms. I'm not 2 confident in my electrical tinkering skills so I'm going to have to watch it a few more times and see if it's something I'm comfortable doing. 
If you can go  with two T7i's then by all means. One is never enough, even in a phone booth. Rel's instructions on how to set up their subwoofers is designed purely to eliminate expense and make it easy on the inexperienced and that is fine but for optimum performance there are better ways to do it. 
I use 2 older series (Q series, Q108MKII and Q150e) and they blend superbly with my Klipsch Heresy speakers. Note that even with the supposed 99db efficiency of the Klipsch main speakers there is a LOT of headroom left in both subs even with my relatively low output (maybe 15wpc) single ended tube power amp...the level of both subs isn't anywhere near being maxed out. I won't be buying any new RELs however as they refuse to service mine as being too old...luckily they don't need any service so far but still...REL gets my permanent boycott for that...