Stylus replacement

Greetings.  New to forum.  I'm trying to find a replacement stylus for the following:

Admiral Dual Speaker High Fidelity turntable

Model:  RC7F5A-74AV




you are going to have to identify the cartridge in the tonearm, maker and model, sometimes the stylus has a marking, 

'HI-FI': in it's era, the term was new, compared to other  record changers available then.

I think I can say, very few if any members here would play their LP's on that unit, even if you find a new stylus.

Is nostalgia involved in trying to replace the stylus?