STUPIDLY high resolution pure silver interconnects

Several months ago I posted about making my own pure silver interconnects, and how much I liked them. Since that time, I have been relentlessly making other designs, copying other manufacturers build principles. I've built braided like Kimber, Venhaus, Tara copies, ect, ect. I've also experimented with various wire gauges and dialectric materials. NOTHING I did bettered my own previous DIY cables though ..... UNTIL :
During some reading, I realized that several different, independant reviewers have ALL said the exact same thing about one particular cable, and that cable was the soild silver Vacuum State interconnects. What EVERY one of the reviewers said in common was : "I've heard things in my familiar recordings that I never knew was there" .... One of the reviewers, Roy Gregory of HiFi+ actually explained the EXACT construction used in issue number 60.
It is one 29 gauge signal run, and two 29 gauge return runs of solid silver, enamel coated magnet wire. TIGHTLY TWISTED TOGETHER. Not being able to get silver magnet wire myself, I made an exact copy but used pure unbleached cotton covered silver wire and twisted it tightly together. It twisted easily and stayed PERFECTLY. Eichmann bullets are used on the Vacuum State, so that is what I used also.
I am VERY embarressed to have to say this, because it sounds like a reviewer's used car salesman line, BUT : I'm now hearing all kinds of things I never knew were in my recordings I have been listening to and using as a reference all of my life !!!!
I truly did not think this was possible, and thought it was something reviewers said to fill up blank space on their page. I could go on and on, but I've NEVER heard more resolution. They are NOT BRIGHT, but border on ruthlessly revealing. Insanely good soudstaging and imaging, with shimmering, detailed highs and tight, deep bass.
I AM PERFECTLY HAPPY !
timtim

Showing 1 response by tom6897

How much invested in materials and do they require a long burn in to achieve Nirvana?