Streaming services.

I am just beginning to venture into streaming. So far I only stream radio stations or my library from my NAS.  I would appreciate opinions on various services , quality , content, ease of use, price or whatever your thoughts about streaming. Which service has the best selection of blues, jazz, classical, 60's 70's rock/ folk and celtic music?    
djones51
Tidal has me covered so far.
Great rock selection but reputed to not be so hot for jazz or classical.
The word is that Quboz will handle those genres better but for me their rock selection was a lot slimmer than Tidal so no go for myself.
I have been waiting on Quboz but beginning to wonder if they will ever get here. I don' t go to deep in jazz or classical but I like blues and Celtic a lot. 
i would say spotify for your genres--tidal sounds better but costs twice as much and doesn't have quite the depth of catalog
I concur with loomis, Spotify has a better catalog and is easily accessible-more than Tidal.
Unfortunately, I have been having problems with Spotify running through my Bluesound Node (skipping).
Bob 
Tidal has rarely failed me on searches. I like Pop and Rock. Using Bluesound Node 2. For my 'budget' system Tidal is hard to beat vs CD on Marantz SA 8004. Makes me lazy not getting up to change CDs but its great, still like to spin one now and then. Enjoy!