STREAMING - QOBUZ VS TIDAL AND ROON'S PREFERENCES

I am 100% digital using Roon.  I play from my extensive hard drive, Qobuz and Tidal.  I love to find new music using Roon Radio or Roon suggestions.  Here is my issue:  I generally find Qobuz to sound better on my system.  I do not have final unfold of MQA on my Tambaqui DAC; yet ROON always defaults to a Tidal version.

So I will search 'versions' and select the highest resolution of a Qobuz version.

Can Roon be set to default to Qobuz vs defaulting to a Tidal version?

Do others agree that Qobuz sounds better?

fastfreight

Never was a fan of Tidal but did compare it to Qobuz years ago, and preferred Qobuz. But I think tidal really shot themselves in the foot when they increased their pricing and you need their highest tier to get MQA (which I'm not a fan of). So basically they are double the cost of Qobuz, cause why would you want Tidal without MQA?

Okay let's stir the pot. 

1. Roon Software degrades SQ

2. Spotify and Apple sound better than Qobuz or Tidal

3. MQA is a waste of time

4. A Streamer without a Ripper and Storage is not a smart buy.

5. Tapping into a good source of new music is the most valuable goal.

Now if you are going to challenge any of the above statements

please include your scientific evidence. 

I rejected Tidal because my McIntosh D/A doesn't support MQA, so why pay for inferior sound?  But on my system, streaming provides variety, but vinyl supplies the best listening experience.

@jeffseight I prefer Roon with Qobuz as do my ears. My ears & I also don't think Tidal is as bad as others seem too.

No "scientific evidence" required. 

@jeffseight Why is it we have to provide scientific evidence to support our opinions but you do not? Where’s your scientific evidence to support Apple and Spotify sound better than Qobuz, cause I ain’t never seen anyone else on this site say that and there are plenty who’ve heard all of them and all that I recall prefer Qobuz. Perhaps you should bring your statements to ASR as they seem more up your alley.