Streaming Preamp w/ Phono

Hi guys,

I'm pretty new here but not new to audio. I have recently moved my ADAM A7X studio monitors out to my living room and am really liking how they sound in the room. I'm looking for a preamp that I can use with it, with the following specs:
  • Can stream Spotify (hopefully Tidal as well once I upgrade) directly
  • Can stream Airplay directly
  • Phono/analog input
  • Optical input for TV
  • XLR output
  • Remote controllable
I've been looking at the Mytek Manhattan (I/II) but that's a bit out of my price range (under 2500). The Brooklyn is a great looking alternative, but I'd have to get a separate streamer and like the idea of having this all in one box. Additionally, the Myteks use Apple Remotes which seems strange especially given that I already have an Apple TV and don't want to get the remotes mixed up. The Auralic Polaris also seems nice but I don't need the amp section.

Are there any other products I should consider? Thanks in advance!
tas236

Showing 1 response by tas236

Thanks for your replies! I like the look of the Sonica, and it has the right features, but it's gotten mixed reviews sound-wise. Is there anything else out there that I should be looking at? I like the Cambridge Azur 851n as well but it lacks the analog input.

I just know there's other options out there but I haven't been able to find any of them!