Streaming

I have been a die hard analog fan for my entire audiophile life.  I know very little about digital and streaming, currently.  Do different sources of streaming material sound different?  Do different devices sound better than my current $100
Auris bluMe HD Bluetooth 5.0 ?

128x128jw944ts
I have an Auris BluMe HD and a Cambridge Audio CXN Streamer both of which I have run through an external DAC. Perhaps it's my age but I can hear no difference between the Auris and the CXN. In fact when I run both directly to a preamp  streaming Tidal I can still hear no difference. For the money the Auris BluMe HD is a bargain and I suspect you would have to spend a lot of money to hear any appreciable difference and again it all demands on the quality of the recording. I haven't personally heard the Bluesound Node 2i but I have read reviews which, while positive about the Bluesound, rate the CXN as better. I suggest be happy with the Auris and listen to the music not the equipment.
There are $20,000+ streamers and even more expensive DACs out there and your asking if there are things that sound better than your current $100 unit. The answer is.....yes. There are many things that will sound better. The question is where to start. I started with a Bluesound Node 2i and then added a good dac. Sold both, bought much better DACs and streamer. Could not be happier.