Streamer with no DAC?

is there a streamer out there that's inexpensive and has no DAC, would just run Qobuz or other high res services and then output via optical or coax and I can use my amp's DAC? 

jaredbl1
Many DACs have USB. It's worth finding out if it's really missing or the OP just doesn't prefer USB ... which is totally understandable.
Your current iPhone or a MacBook or tablet. I use all three with the option to go wired or Bluetooth through IFi Bluetooth receiver with optical out to dac. All devices auto update and if there is a major technology discovery in the dac chain that is all I have to replace.
EMM, DCS, LINN, Lumin, Playback Designs are just some names the have streamers without DAC
If OP wants "high res services" like those available from Qobuz the amp’s DAC may be the limiting factor. A Senore microRendu server with a Schiit Modi 3 DAC would be inexpensive and yield quite good sound quality. Senore also offers the opticalRendu that provides optical to a DAC, at a higher price of course, especially if you add an UpTone LPS 1.2 linear power supply.