Streamer for oppo 205

So I currently have an oppo 105d which has YouTube, tidal, etc directly in the player. I took a chance on a 205 which I believe does not offer any built in apps. Looking for something not terribly expensive ( a few hundred $$) preferably with an hdmi output so I can feed through the oppo.  Also looking for something with an app for YouTube- introducing my kids to classic rock and other genres through YouTube is quite fun (and it sounds good enough for them) so looking for a better experience than what the oppo 105 offers. Marantz 8802a is my front end so conceptually I could plug directly into it but I’ve played with the hdmi output (using audio quest diamond hdmi) and the balanced outputs from the oppo and it’s night and day. I presume the DAC in the 205 is superior to the 105 hence looking to utilize it.  I’m not married to any particular setup. I think the interface and usability will trump most other things here.   Any suggestions appreciated. 
esthlos13
Hi -  not sure what Vidmate is and the oppo is already purchased but not delivered so not sure the maranta suggestion helps much. It also does not appear to play SACDs is that accurate?  To be clear I’m looking for a lowish price thing like fire chrome or Apple TV. I’m sure there are others outthete but being able to use say an app on a tablet to search YouTube and have that play through the 205 would be great. The 105 YouTube app is challenging on the player itself. 
When I bought my OPPO 203 I bought a Roku for streaming Netflix and other video and a Bluesound Node 2 for streaming music - Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, etc. as well as all the digital music on my network. I only use the Oppo for watching movies on discs. 
When I bought my OPPO 203 I bought a Roku for streaming Netflix and other video and a Bluesound Node 2 for streaming music - Tidal, Qobuz, Spotify, etc. as well as all the digital music on my network. I only use the Oppo for watching movies on discs.  9Apps VidMateapp.vin VLC.vin

That's true.