Streamer for oppo 205

So I currently have an oppo 105d which has YouTube, tidal, etc directly in the player. I took a chance on a 205 which I believe does not offer any built in apps. Looking for something not terribly expensive ( a few hundred $$) preferably with an hdmi output so I can feed through the oppo.  Also looking for something with an app for YouTube- introducing my kids to classic rock and other genres through YouTube is quite fun (and it sounds good enough for them) so looking for a better experience than what the oppo 105 offers. Marantz 8802a is my front end so conceptually I could plug directly into it but I’ve played with the hdmi output (using audio quest diamond hdmi) and the balanced outputs from the oppo and it’s night and day. I presume the DAC in the 205 is superior to the 105 hence looking to utilize it.  I’m not married to any particular setup. I think the interface and usability will trump most other things here.   Any suggestions appreciated. 
esthlos13
How about Chromecast on the 205? YouTube and Tidal should work with that. 
Post removed 
I have a land cruiser for my every day driving but I digress...  :)   I actually do have the same Sony blue ray player you mention which got relegated to bedroom duties as if I recall it does not have analog outs which I needed for a space as my receiver in that room requires them for zone 2 duties. I’ve literally never used it. I’ll give it a whirl for streaming apps. I do use the oppo as my main music source as well as I have a decent collection of cds and SACDs. My system is decent as far as systems go with revel Ultima 2 all around and a pair of JL Audio F212v2s. So a good front end is what I’m after.  If I like the 205 I’ll probably sell the 105. Thanks for the suggestion on the Sony.