Streamer/dac …. Organic/euphonic sound signature

Hi guys.

Not new to the hobby but been away for many years - out of touch! Also developed nasty tinnitus while I was away.
No more critical listening for me…just background music. Still an audiophile at heart so good sound is still important.
Need recommendations for streamer/dac combo (keeping it simple) that’s organic and euphonic (coloured!) sounding. Rounded and full bodied weighty sound. Definitely on the very warm side of neutral. Dark? Excessive and thin/sharp high frequencies esp female vocal sibilance will set my ears off. :(

Budget $2.5 to $5k.

Thanks for your help.

ficus12346

Gustard R26 and use the left over money to add fmc, external clock, upgrade power cord and a nice dinner to celebrate. 

+1 on the Moon 280D @akg_ca. I had it for a couple of years and liked it so much that I upgraded to the Moon 650D and the Moon MiND2.

Eisa award winner Musical Fidelity for $2199 will be a little warmer and easy on the ears.

For maybe $5500 you can get the very good Bricasti  M3 streamer dac , with very good analog preamp retail $6500 , I bought m8ne a5 Perrotta Consulting built like a tank , made in MA. U.S.A