Streamer choices

Hello to alll. I would like to improve on the streamer that I have. I am presently using a Blusound node. I am considering the Cambridge AXN v2 or the McIntosh MB 50. I prefer the balanced XLR. I have a McIntosh C48 preamp . I would appreciate your feedback. Thankx, Arthur
arthurd
$2k budget gets you new Teac NT-505 with dual AKM 4497 DACs. I like mine a lot. 
I disagree with the comments about 320 streaming. In my experience a budget streamer does not produce as "good" a sound as a "higher" streamer regardless of bitrate. I have for example a DCS Upsampler and  that seems to drag lower quality sound into somewhat acceptable. 
I would suggest looking at a higher level streamer second hand, they don't deteriorate with age.
Arthurd - before making any changes in equipment, procure yourself a Qobuz account and, providing your connection to the Internet is fast enough (most typically are now), you will now be able to stream true High-Resolution audio, instead of being limited to what Spotify allows in their so-called “premium” service.  Even my 62 year old ears can easily tell the difference.  You might find yourself happy with the streamer/DAC you have now, too.  If not, at least you will know you’ve got the best quality sound streaming to your system!
Agree on first leaving Spotify. I am on Tidal using Roon through Innuos and into DAC. My set up works well.