Storing Unused Audio Equipment

Can unused amps, preamps, DACs and CD drives be stored in an outside non-temperature controlled storage locker?  Is there anything about the electronics of the amps, preamps, DACs and CD drives that the freezing cold can ruin? It gets below zero degrees here in Vermont and according to google the average temperature in the winter is 22 degrees.  I am two hours from Canada.  

Thanks
jetter
Just a guess here, but if you would go the route with a vacuum sealed bag that you eliminate condensation and would benefit from free cryo.
Condensing, freezing and melting... all would happen to the gear and all would be bad.

About the only way to make it worse is to do it in near salt water. :)

Best,

E
When working with professional camera equipment in extreme cold weather, all items would be double bagged in ziplocks before bringing back inside to room temperature. The danger to the electronics within the camera is the condensation when warming up after being brought inside. With double bagging, the condensation would be take place on the outermost baggie. The gear would need to thoroughly adjust to room temperature over several hours before removing from the baggies. For long term storage, @lpretiring’s suggestion of vacuum sealed sounds good - as long as each bag is sealed individually - and is double-bagged.
@steakster ,
Did you ever add rice to either inner or outer bag to absorb moisture?
B
Thank you all for your responses.  Its looking like I will be storing the gear in my heated basement rather than in the outside storage area.  I was actually about to make a mistake, kind of thinking it was a "natural" cryogenic treatment.  Live and learn.