Still looking for speakers in the 10-20,000 range

I’ve heard Proacs, Personas 3 and 5, Ryans, Wilsons, Wilson Benesch, Monitor Audios, B and Ws and several others in the 10-$20,000 range.  My favorite so far is the KEF Reference 3.  I would consider the Reference 5 but, as I’ve posted before, there is no place to hear them within 400 miles. Still plan to hear the Focal 2 and 3. Unless I love the Focals, I'm inclined to either go with the KEF Reference 3 or wait a couple of months (or more) to check out the new Magico A3.  My room is 24x18.  I have Audio Research electronics and 20 plus year old Proac Response 3.5 speakers.  It’s been a long process and I’m not sure if I’ll be relieved or disappointed when it ends.  Hard to decide if the Magico’s are worth waiting for.  Thoughts?
fast
I've been a Wilson fan, now on my third series - the as yet (IMHO) unsurpassed for apartment- sized listening, Sophia 3, powered by VAC PHI 300.1 and linked by Purist Provectus cable.  I've never looked back. 
I'll bet so many of the speakers that others have recommended to you on this great thread sound incredible. I can only speak from personal experience and tell you which speakers finally got me off merry-go-round. They are very polarizing on Audiogon. All I can say is friends/family ask if they can come over my place and just hang out and listen to music.  Zu Audio Definition MK. IV. 
If you don't mind spending less money, consider the Tekton Design Upgraded Double Impact or other choices from Tekton. I switched from ProAc Response 2.5s + Sub to considerable improvement. I have not heard all of the others mention in the thread, but the Double Impacts seem to be well received in comparison to speakers in the 10-20k range. Good listening!
So you have previous ProAcs 3:5s --great Speakers--you have myriad of choices --enough to really spin the head-ha!
What I've heard /or owned--picks for perusal

Vandersteen Carbon 5A's

ProAC Carbon 6 or 8

Revel Salon 2's

Tidal Diacera Pianos

Not fan of Focals-- to disjointed in their presentation

Magicos overly detailed and fatiguing --I'd pass

Good hunting

Team212