Still looking for speakers in the 10-20,000 range

I’ve heard Proacs, Personas 3 and 5, Ryans, Wilsons, Wilson Benesch, Monitor Audios, B and Ws and several others in the 10-$20,000 range.  My favorite so far is the KEF Reference 3.  I would consider the Reference 5 but, as I’ve posted before, there is no place to hear them within 400 miles. Still plan to hear the Focal 2 and 3. Unless I love the Focals, I'm inclined to either go with the KEF Reference 3 or wait a couple of months (or more) to check out the new Magico A3.  My room is 24x18.  I have Audio Research electronics and 20 plus year old Proac Response 3.5 speakers.  It’s been a long process and I’m not sure if I’ll be relieved or disappointed when it ends.  Hard to decide if the Magico’s are worth waiting for.  Thoughts?
fast
Fast, we have a number of superb reference speakers on display.

We have the Aeris, the Paradigm Persona, and the Kef Blades. We also have a demo pair of Polymer Research and  the Dali Epicon 8.

So technically that is five reference speakers on display.

You may find it easier to fly into the New York Metro area where you can hear almost every reference speaker system out there.

We just had a guy who flew in from the Midwest to visit our shop which is 15 mins from Newark Airport for that same reason.

It might make it easier you can also save a boat load of sales tax which may or may not be offset by the products shipping. 

Each of these reference speakers have their charms.

The ability to hear a number of great reference speakers under the same circumstances in the same room is a great thing and can be very helpful.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
My guess is that that you haven’t heard the Revel Salon 2 which can be had for 12k used. Universally praised. Also a new 10k speaker by Revel has been introduced. Revel’s build quality and sound quality is in the top echelon for sure. Kevin V one of the all time great speaker designers.
I was in a similar position a few years ago. Fortunately, I lived in the DC area and had a number of B&M dealers; plus the manufacturers who offered in-home audition. The one thing that I learned is that speakers sound very different in the store (or show) and in your own environment - especially when you have a large listening space. Some speakers grow into a large space, and some die. 
Good for you. Those polypropylene drivers are really dated. With AR electronics you really need some good speakers.

KEF Ref 3 have a great mid range, perhaps that is what appeals to you over the others you mentioned. Try to audition Harbeth, PMC and ATC - some other great British speakers with nice mids...

I don’t think Magico is worth waiting for. Better to stick to proven, time-tested designs like your AR gear! One notable audiogoner here also had some of the best in electronics but Magico instantly gave him a headache. You don’t need sizzle - stick to steak!
((((My amp is Audio Research, tubes, about 130 watts/channel.  I believe this is enough power for both the KEF Reference 3 and 5.  At least one person has told me that the 5 actually doesn't sound as good as the 3-- that despite more bass it sounds less integrated )))
Why worry
Take that ARC amp and install it on the top section of Vandersteen Quatro's CTs
 100 hz on up with the Hi-pass Think tight Bass or bloom in the bass your choice but you are in control. The built-in Quatros CTs amps are going to outperform any of the above in foundation with their tunable to your room compensation adjustment flexibility and total performance, you win because it is now bi-amped, seamless, full range, with drive excitment,balls and time correct as well.
Otherwise just keep your Proacs.
 Best JohnnyR