Stereo Times list of the " 2020 MOST WANTED COMPONENTS"

Stereo Times (v2.stereotimes.com) has just posted its annual list of the MOST WANTED gear for 2020. I believe that you GON members would find it an interesting and informative read.
teajay
Quite a lot of interesting stuff there. Townshend for sure deserves to be a "Most Wanted", something I know from experience. If they got that one right well then maybe they got a few others right too? 
Thanks for sharing @teajay. That Denafrips ARES II looks real interesting, especially for budget minded.

Also, why does there seem to be the need for snarky comments or to  denigrate others' contributions? I don't get it. Anyway ...

Happy Listening! 
Nice article and at least components at the reasonable prices to high end. Good to see Canary Audio 350’s and C1800’s/ I have the Canary Audio Grand Reference 300 B and the C1800 Pre-amp. The Grand Reference delivers 125wpc with 16 300 B tubes. Great sound and power.

I am considering the Rockna Wavedream DAC and Net server, so the write-up on the Wavelight was timely for me.

The hORN Symphony are great speakers. I was looking at hORN Universum which is the big big brother. They are not well known in the USA. They were a finalist for my two channel system until I ordered the Viking Acoustic Grande Voix speakers.

The YG Hailey is an awesome speaker....maybe a little hefty in the price category.

I am happy with my pair of Wireworld 8 ethernet cables.

Thanks for posting.
Nice to see the King Sound Queen V Hybrid in the list. I reviewed the King Sound King, and afterward the King III, for Dagogo.com. I own the King III following review. King Sound has an uncanny knack for getting it right with ESL. So, I'm not surprised that a King Sound speaker made the list.   :)