Stereo Preamp suggestion

I intend adding a Stereo preamp with HT bypass and subwoofer out to my setup below
KEF R900 mains
KEF R600C Center
KEF T301 surround
Pair of SVS SB3000 Subs
Mains are connected to Parasound A21+ poweramp and the rest is connected to Marantz AVR 7011.
Im looking to get a stereo preamp with HT bypass so as to enhance the music listening experience.
Any thoughts on which brand/model of preamp I could go for considering that I want the subs also to be activated while listening to music. 
I am looking at the following models of Stereo Preamp:
1. Parasound P6
2. Parasound JC2BP
3. Anthem STR 
4. Rotel 1590 MkII

128x128rvr2000
Check out the Rogue RP-1. It has two outputs, one you can use for your sub. It also has a really good phono preamp for the price point.
@elliottbnewcombjr 
thank you for the elaborate response. I intend going for the second option of adding a preamp in between the AVR and power amp.
as for subs (sealed ones) location they are adjacent to the L and R mains so that is not a concern as such.
From the posts so far I believe only P6 or Anthem STR would fit the requirement. Unable to decide which one to go for since STR has the ARC which is being raved about. 

@tony1954Thank you for the response. Yes I have read this link earlier
My source is predominantly Tidal, Spotify and youtube. Let me know your thoughts around Anthem STR if you have come across since it has the ARC and If i understand it right, it has the flexibility on tuning the subs suitably.
Rotel RC1590 sucks too much of noise and humming 
PARASOUND P6 is your best choice pair together with A21+
I tried P6 when it was first released.. find it pretty universal and functional but boring sounding. +1 for Modwright LS100 and Herron VTSP-360 Reference.