Stereo Preamp suggestion

I intend adding a Stereo preamp with HT bypass and subwoofer out to my setup below
KEF R900 mains
KEF R600C Center
KEF T301 surround
Pair of SVS SB3000 Subs
Mains are connected to Parasound A21+ poweramp and the rest is connected to Marantz AVR 7011.
Im looking to get a stereo preamp with HT bypass so as to enhance the music listening experience.
Any thoughts on which brand/model of preamp I could go for considering that I want the subs also to be activated while listening to music. 
I am looking at the following models of Stereo Preamp:
1. Parasound P6
2. Parasound JC2BP
3. Anthem STR 
4. Rotel 1590 MkII

128x128rvr2000

Showing 2 responses by tony1954

I was in exactly the same situation a couple of years ago and the solution is easy and extremely satisfying sonically.    
Adding a preamp with HT bypass will be a significant improvement, as it removes the Marantz's preamp from the system. Although you do not provide any source information, I assume you use either vinyl, CD or digital of some sort, so all 2-channel will run through the preamp. If you were to buy the Parasound Halo P6 it would solve a lot of what you are looking for. It not only has HT bypass and dual sub outs, it also has a set of additional sub outs with variable low pass filter and a variable high pass filter for the main outs.