Step up from Bluesound Vault 2, next move?

I have owned a Bluesound Vault 2 for nearly 2 years. I bought primarily to rip my CD collection to be all in one place.
However over the last couple years my listening has changed and I mostly stream Tidal through the Vault or listen to vinyl.
So I already have all my CD ripped and not likely to add many more in all honesty.

The Vault is likely not the last word in streaming quality I realise.

So suggestions based on experience please.
If I am going to update to a newer server I may as well make it a server DAC so I can replace both the Vault and the Brooklyn in one move.

Obviously the sq needs outperform the Vault fed into the Brooklyn.

I have backed up all my CD collection from the Vault to a separate 2tb USB drive so will be able to access those as a local drive ( I hope).

What is the most logical next move?
128x128uberwaltz
@uberwaltz  There is a new review of the Antipodes CX and EX (server+renderer) which I posted here: 

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/antipodes-cx-ex-as-server-plus-renderer

It will address some, if not many, of your concerns and issues on the topic.
Have you made any decision?  I just read an article in the British mag Hi Fi Choice where they did a group test and awarded the palm to the Auralic Aries Mini, which probably costs the same as the Node2, which frustratingly was not included in the comparators.
Not had any time to spare to really look at anything, heck not even had time to play any music which is akin to me being comatose!
Busy 2 work weeks ahead and not even home so when I get time I will weigh up the options.
I love my Lumin D2.

Highlights for me:
-Streamer & DAC
-Full MQA decoding
-Balanced & single ended outputs
-Roon Ready (although it has it’s own App that looks nice)
-Small footprint, and looks cool :)

and MOST of all, it sounds fantastic with anything I throw at it!