Stenheim Alumine ?

Anyone own one of the models?

Anyone heard one of the models?

I have to admit the rave review in Absolute Sound got me thinking...

128x128twoleftears
I heard a Stenheim Alumine 5 in a system at Axpona 2018, and the entire system was stunning. I don't remember all the exact details, but the Stenheim were driven by a VAC amp, and the front end was an Aurender N10 streaming into an MSB Analog DAC, all cabling was Tellurium Statement cables.  Sounded so freaking real and musical... Louie and Ella were right there in the room with us. That was my fave of the show.
Hello, we are Stenheim dealers and have three models on the floor, including the Alumine 2, 3 and 5. They are incredibly musical speakers without any excess cabinet colorations. Very easy to listen to. We are VAC dealers and that’s a great pairing. I’m partial to NAIM on them myself.

We showed the Alumine 3’s at the Florida Audio Expo and they were very well received.

Happy listening.
Impressive and good looking. 

Traditional appearance, but that cabinet build apparently has some engineering behind it.  Maybe not as involved as a Magico?

$wi$$ made+aluminum. A pair of Alumine Five's, would show great in my space and probably sound fantastic, but @$60K, I don't have a room/gear worthy.

What is the  model Three MSRP?

If one has the room/system, it looks like a brand I would have on my list. Especially now. That $60K is highly negotiable with these uncertain times.
Model 3 is half (!) that at 30K.  If you haven't seen it, try and find the review of the 3 in Absolute Sound.  The description there exactly matches those given above.