Stealth Varidig Sextet Break In Period?

Category: Cables

How long does it normally take a Stealth Varidig Sextet to break in if I'm running the CD on repeat mode 24 hours a day?
krell_man
Krell man, I found the Sextet to sound quite good from the beginning and that it totally blossomed around 30 to 50 hours of playing time. It's the best digital cable I have ever heard, I wrote a review here on the Gon, and will be interested what your final opinion will be.
Teajay, thanks! I will. I'm trying it out against my Virtual Dynamics Revelation Signature.

GetTheLeadOut, I did. I emailed them and posted the question at the same time to get everyone's thoughts on theirs.
Krell man, I just received a AES and RCA digital Sextet, the AES (XLR) from my Audio Research 3 MK2 and RCA (coaxal) from my McIntosh 300 Music Server both going into a Dac. Once they are broken-in I am actually doing a simalar demo as you but with VD's latest Revelation digital cable. I look forward to reading your results. I only have aprox. 20 hours on my Sextet (ARC) and 15 hours on (MAC) so a ways to go.