Stealth Dream V10 Power Cords

When the Dream V10 speaker cable came to market I upgraded from the prior version, and the V10 solved the Dream's issue of having very little bass relative to the rest of the audible spectrum.

I also use Dream power cords (digital, preamp, power amp) but have not upgraded to the V10. Do the V10 power cords bring the extra bass needed to balance the spectrum like the speaker cable does? If so, to what degree relative to the speaker cable?

Thanks to all for responses.
aggielaw
Hi, I'm using DreamV10 speakercable, Varidig Sextet and Metacarbon. Due to a mistake by the seller I just received the 'poweramp' version (and not 'preamp' version) of the DreamV10 powercord as I really needed it for my preamp. What can I expect when putting the 'poweramp' powercord on my preamp? Rgds
Not only is the Stealth Sextet digicable exceptional, but the Stealth Indra IC's are among the best on the market. Very expensuive, even used, but worth every penny. Plus, among the most beautiful cables you will ever set eyes on.

Neal
I had almost all Stealth cables in my system, Sakra IC, Dream/Dream V10 AC, phono and was using Sextet digital cable for awhile. The only Stealth cable I tried that I do not like enough was the speaker cables both Dream and Dream V10.
Dream V10 improved upon the bass of the original Dream quite a bit but I find it still relatively light weight. You get very fast, detail, tight bass but it does not seem get the weight at the bottom end. I used to use Synergistic Research Apex IC/SC, Halogram D AC and had been slowly replacing everything with Stealth except for Apex speaker cables that I kept after comparing it to Dream/Dream V10. I just felt that it was more of a lateral change rather than full upgrade. For what its worth, I finally upgrade to MIT Matrix SHD 120 SC