Standmount speakers. I have $5000.

I'm shopping standmount speakers. I have $5000.  New or pre-owned is fine.

And:

Micromega M100 integrated pre/amp/dac
Syzygy SLF870 sub x2 (12" drivers, 1200w ea, 20-200Hz, room correction)
Dynaudio Stand 4

room = ~5000 cu. ft, 20'x 18' with 13'-17' vaulted ceiling

The new standmounts will replace Nola Boxers v1 ($1500 new in 2013)

I'm lazy about travel to audition anything but might for local options (esp. to vet pre-owned). I'd probly deal with in-home trial.

As semi-arbitrary starting point I'm looking at Salk SS 7M's ($4995 new). Any others I simply must consider?

Thanks!
usery
At axpona 2018 I heard 2 stand mounts that made me consider going away from floorstanding full range speakers. the Raidho on display in the next level room C or D 1.2 then in the Alta room I think the frm-2 a sealed box 2 way that had way more bass then the small room could handle also impressive. 
The Celesta is supposed to be very good indeed, but it's way above the OP's budget.
wrt sealed 2-way box I just finished auditioning the ATC SCM19 v2 at local dealer.  Power was via Naim's NAP 500 DR ($34,995!) ... which dealer rep thought was only 90w/channel but I've since discovered is 140W/channel, 8Ω.

The ATC's sounded very good across all my genres - a significant step up from my Nola Boxer v1.  Given the SCM19's power-liking reputation I do wonder how well they'd perform with my Micromega M-100 at 100W/channel, 8Ω.
My Atc SCM7 were ghe most power hungry speakers I’ve ever had.  I do think Atc’s need lots of quality current.

You’ve got one heck of a list going there.  All excellent choices.  I think what it really is going to come down to is which speaker will sound best with your equipment, music preferences and what you value most in a speaker.

I’d stop your list now and start figuring out what speaker is going to compliment your front end and listening tastes!

Keep us posted and enjoy!!