Standmount speakers. I have $5000.

I'm shopping standmount speakers. I have $5000.  New or pre-owned is fine.

And:

Micromega M100 integrated pre/amp/dac
Syzygy SLF870 sub x2 (12" drivers, 1200w ea, 20-200Hz, room correction)
Dynaudio Stand 4

room = ~5000 cu. ft, 20'x 18' with 13'-17' vaulted ceiling

The new standmounts will replace Nola Boxers v1 ($1500 new in 2013)

I'm lazy about travel to audition anything but might for local options (esp. to vet pre-owned). I'd probly deal with in-home trial.

As semi-arbitrary starting point I'm looking at Salk SS 7M's ($4995 new). Any others I simply must consider?

Thanks!
usery
Usery wrote: "duke - thanks for the thoughtful reply. Just me in my seat, mostly on-axis, with ears about 7-8 feet from front plane of standmounts. On occasion I do jump up and dance/throw-body-about regardless of anyone watching ; )"

And I thank you for your reply.

In my opinion, "jump up and dance" levels are going to challenge any modest-efficiency 6.5" two-way in your fairly large room, even with a protective highpass filter to prevent over-excursion. That being said, of the speakers fitting this general description mentioned here, my suggestion would be that you contact Fritz and see what he recommends to go with your pair of very capable 12", 1.2 kW subs. Imo all of his speakers will have the finesse Classical calls for, so ask him for help choosing one with the dynamic capability IDM calls for

Duke
Maybe you would be so kind as to enlighten us further as to how you came to that conclusion...

I heard them and noticed they were quite bright sounding. 
@avanti1960

Joseph Audio Pulsars under 4K? Yep it’s called ask a third party internet direct company to build them. Many of them can build a faceted cabinet with the Seas T25 Millenium and Excel W16 for well under $4k, actually closer to 3k range.
I forgot to mention Sonner Audio. I have listened to their stand mounts two years in a row at Lonestar Audio Fest and they are very good! This year they were driven by Class A/B Norma Audio Integrated.