ST 120 tube amp repair

Can anyone recommend a good VTA technician in the Southeastern states? My three year old ST 120 amplifier lit up an output tube so I bought a new matched set. After installation, bias adjustment and 100 hours playing time, I have distortion on some program material and a random "dud" sound without any program playing. Also, a "ping" when the amplifier is first turned on and warms up. I am willing to drive to a shop within 200 miles of Jackson, MS if anyone has a recommendation. Thanks  
4jimbob
I realize this amplifier is below the threshold of most readers but I really need to get it up and going again. I am willing to drive to Dallas, TX or Nashville, TN to accomplish this. As for New Orleans, I took my McIntosh C-30 to THEIR recommended repair center for noise in the balance and loudness controls. After repair I was minus the turntable ground screw and the noise came back. So....Please somebody tell me a shop or qualified individual to get me operational. Thanks
Is Hank Alterman still in N.O.?  If so, call him. He is likely to have the answers. 
I’d ship it to Audiobill—he does excellent work and is super easy to deal with. Shipping will cost you $75 bucks but that is about the cost of time/gas if you drive it a couple hundred miles to/from a repair shop.

jay 
I should have mentioned audiobill is one of the guys who assemble VTA ST120’s for Bob and is in Philly. Super sharp tech at super fair price....
Thanks for both replies. I talked with Henry Alterman and as you suggested he "knows a guy". I wish I was closer to Audiobill and could use them. I did not know, and told Bob so, that I would have to learn a new profession just to listen to music. Should have saved my money for the MC 275 that I really wanted. Thanks again.