SR Blue Fuses

I just wanted to share my excitement with my SR Blue Fuses. I installed 3 in my Anthem I225. Its been probably 100 hours of burn in time now and I really am beside myself in the difference. The bass is really full, my highs are nicely extended and my soundstage is huge. Just today, my soundstage became ridiculous.
If you are happy with your current amplifier / preamplifier and intend on keeping it for awhile I highly recommend replacing the fuses with SR Blue fuses, if not the Orange fuses. I got my Blues for 30% off. It is quite possibly the best tweak I have done aside from room treatments.

It takes awhile to burn the fuses in but once they are, it’s pretty awesome the difference they make. I was pretty skeptical about this mod and thought it was a lot to spend but now that I have, it was the best $400 mod I have done. It made more of a difference than my upgraded power cords and actually probably made a more of a difference than going from my signal cable silver res speaker cables to my ap solo crystals.

Highly recommended if you already love your amp/preamp and intend to keep them for awhile!
128x128b_limo
Post removed 
Add me to the list of audiophiles that hear a difference in a aftermarket fuse. After reading another positive review of my Benchmark Ahb2 amp, I was curious to do it. The reviewer was already a fan of  the Audio Horizon fuse, and installed one in the Benchmark amp. He had already decided to make the Benchmark his reference amp, before changing the fuse.
When I installed the fuse on June 1st, the improvement was obvious, but not huge. Enough to justify the cost. No, I am not going to audition other brands to compare. I will probably change the fuses in my Benchmark LA4 next.  Maybe a SR!
The "list of audiophiles" who believe in Magic Fuses is actually minuscule, as is the number of circuit designers and gear manufacturers who recommend 'em...somehow they're immune to the ranting blather of athletic supporters of silly tweaks. Name any recent review of any piece of gear from any audio magazine that mentions the "special" fuse recommended by the designer...I’ll wait here ready to unrelentingly and thuggishly bully whomever responds, as hey, it’s what I do.