Spotify or Pandora

A relative pointed out two music download websites: Spotify and Pandora. I don't know anything about music downloads. But I was hoping to stream hi-rez original artist oldies. I tried one selection on Spotify and it sounded like MP3 quality and didn't seem like original artists were singing.

Please advise. I would love to stream in hi-rez oldies from the 50s and 60s, but don't know if Spotify or Pandora are good sources.

Thanks
bifwynne
@sundarnydia
In fact, I think Spotify is a better choice. In addition, you can search Google for a number of related download methods to get rid of its format restrictions. You only need to select any one of them, then you can easily convert Spotify to MP3 songs.

I also prefer spotify along with Sound Tap  to record songs.

Post removed 
My option is Spotify. I'm used to play Spotify music offline without premium on any music player with Spotify to MP3 Converter. You can use it to download and convert Spotify to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, etc at faster speed with lossless quality. 
I have used MusConv tool to transfer all my Spotify playlists to Apple Music without any hassle. It has free and paid versions so you may try it.
I also think that the web-based player only provides redbook quality data stream when used with Chrome.
Also I think that everyone need to check top bitcoin wallets in this degitalization era.