Spotify for classical music lovers

I listen to mostly Classical music.  I’m new to the world of streaming and find it amazing that almost any classical recording extant is available in near CD quality sound with just a touch on a tablet.  Spotify seems to have it all for only a $5 or $6 fee a month without interruptions.
Anyone who hasn’t discovered this avalability should look into it.
 It’s truly fantastic.
128x128rvpiano
I ended up going to Quobuz. Higher rez and a pretty complete catalog.
Spotify seems to have the edge, but Quobuz is pretty close to having everything.
B
I had Qobuz for a few months.  The problem I had with it was it didn’t have nearly the search engines that IDAGIO has for classical music.
I have given up Qobuz because on my computer it had numerous faults the most annoying was that when listening to say a symphony that had four or more movements it would jump from say the first to the third then go back to the second and then maybe to the fifth . It would also stop or no reason at all and if you left it where it was it could start again in 2 minutes or 10. No I couldn't put up with it and when you complained about it they only referred me to the members forum . No for the money they charged it just wasn't good enough, I still haven't made up my mind who I will go to.
I use Primephonic.  The sound is better than CD(24 bit actually) streaming from my iPhone into the tape inputs on my amp. I can also use Audacity to record what I am listening to on my MBP and then put it on CD’s.  Its rare that they don’t have something I want, and their 20th century stuff has increased dramatically.  
I have Tidal and Qobuz integrated under Roon. Qobuz seems to have more high resolution recordings than Tidal. I pay for the highest resolution on both.

My dream is to have the Naxos Music Library integrated with Roon as a third streaming option, lossless, of course.