Spotify for classical music lovers

I listen to mostly Classical music.  I’m new to the world of streaming and find it amazing that almost any classical recording extant is available in near CD quality sound with just a touch on a tablet.  Spotify seems to have it all for only a $5 or $6 fee a month without interruptions.
Anyone who hasn’t discovered this avalability should look into it.
 It’s truly fantastic.
128x128rvpiano
Want to download Spotify music with free account? Maybe you can try Spotify Music Converter for Windows. It is for all Spotify free users to remove DRM protection and convert music to MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, WAV, FLAC, etc with all audio tracks, subtitles at faster speed with lossless quality. After conversion, it will be much easier for you to download and play Spotify music on any devices without limitation. Check more info on Tuneskit. Wish this tip is helpful to you. 

I actually used to have Spotify as well, but very often got frustrated with the search function, that very often did not yield the results I wanted. I then came across a service called Primephonic that was promoting it's search functionality and lossless audio, so I decided to give it a try and now I am hooked, to the point that I even cancelled my Spotify account and chose a lossless subscription with them instead and have really been enjoying it for the last few months. I can truly recommend it!
I am a Tidal subscriber and primarily a classical listener.  I am listening to Primephonic Platinum with a 14 day trial and must say the audio quality is noticeably better than listening to the same recordings on Tidal (hifi).  I am signing up for Primephonic at the end of the trial (14.94 per month) .  Keeping Tidal too as Primephonic is classical only.  I recommend trying it. 
I ended up going to Quobuz. Higher rez and a pretty complete catalog.
Spotify seems to have the edge, but Quobuz is pretty close to having everything.
B
I had Qobuz for a few months.  The problem I had with it was it didn’t have nearly the search engines that IDAGIO has for classical music.