I've heard from a dealer friend and here at Audiogon about the use of Spinglass for accoustic panels. Does anyone know the technical name or who manufactures it? I can not find anyone who has heard of it.
"Spinglass" = Fiberglass(?)
Spinglass, it's a fire rated insulation product. Maybe a ceramis fiber, it is heat tested to 800 degrees F and used in the furnace/ fireplace industry.
More to discover