Spendor D9.2 vs Proac D48r

Has anyone been able to listen to both and able to provide some feedback or comparisons ? They seem to be both highly regarded and competitors. I mostly listen to rock and blues and use a Bryston 14b3 power amp.

Any feedback is appreciated as auditioning right now isn't possible
dallyd31
An update:  I went with the Spendor D9.2.  I couldn't decide and I got a great deal on a premium finish so I went that route.  So far very happy.  And they don't overpower the room...at all.  In fact initially I  thought the bass was a bit light.  Have about 50 hours on them now and the bass is starting to show up a bit more.  But it is very tight, fast bass.  The mids are glorious and the top end is tremendous too.  A very fast "snappy" speaker.  Very transparent. Looking even more to getting them fully broken in, but very happy so far.  And not overpowering in my 12x15 room in any way.
@dallyd31 ,Congratulations on the new toy! Did they provide you the improvements that you were expecting over the Dynaudio Contour 60?Good to know that they are not overpowering your room. Now simply sit back and enjoy the music!
Thanks milpai.  Yes, these are, so far, exactly what I was after.  Make no mistake, the Contour 60 are fantastic speakers.  The D9.2 are just a bit less relaxed, more snappy and the 60's overpowered my room.  These don't.  Happy so far !